There are so many ways to get involved and make a difference in our community, including:
- Sorting food & assembling food baskets in our warehouse
- Hanging and sorting clothes at the Clothing Depot
- Digging in at the Garden Patch
- Helping out at special events
- Got ideas? We love to hear your ideas about getting involved!
If you want to learn more contact our Volunteer Coordinator.
Volunteer opportunities are available during our regular operating hours of Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm and Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm. We are closed evenings, weekends and holidays. We occasionally offer opportunities to volunteer at special events outside of our regular hours. If you are interested in volunteering for a special event, please let us know.
If your schedule doesn’t permit you to volunteer during our regular hours, there are still opportunities to get involved! Click here to find out more about hosting your own food drive, or get creative and share your own ideas with us!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Saskatoon Food Bank & Learning Centre! We appreciate your interest in contributing to the work of our organization!